What is Remote Infrastructure and Applications Management (RIAM)?
Remote Infrastructure and Applications Management refers to end to end management of all areas of the Enterprise IT Infrastructure and operations. Our consultants work with your teams on items ranging from day-to-day tactical issues to long term initiatives to meet your strategic outcomes. Our distributed teams work from either your location or from our locations closer to you. Our RIAM services add value to your IT teams do the undifferentiated heavy lifting while enabling your IT leaders to focus on managing Business Critical initiatives.
RIAM - Remote Infrastructure and Applications Management helps in centralizing the support and management of IT Infrastructure and Application Management from our experienced teams using the follow-the-sun model.
For project management, our consultants are available to readily engage in every phase of the project life cycle to ensure your teams meet the project deliverables within the cost and time deadlines. For optimal operations management, our qualified support technicians and engineers leverage their experience and expertise in reduction of Mean-Time-to-Detection to Mean-Time-to-Resolution to maintain your SLAs.
Our Onsite, Hybrid or Offshore consultants are well versed in multiple domains of Project Management and IT Service Management such as Monitoring and Observability, Application Development, Testing, (SDLC), Deployments (CI/CD), desktop / server / network administration, database administration, etc on your on-prem, hybrid or cloud platforms.
With the decades of experience in IT Consulting in areas of DevOps, SecOps, Platform Engineering with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, we ensure your organization achieves Improved Security, Performance, Resilience, Availability and Cost Optimization with cost savings of 30% to 45% in the overall IT spends.
Industries Adopting RIAM
Our RIAM services are used by leading organizations across the entire spectrum of industries such as Governments, Hospitality (Hotels, Tourism), Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), healthcare, IT & telecommunication, retail & eCommerce, transportation, and others.
Some of the major offerings include:
• Managed Application and Managed IT Services
• IT Transformation and Modernization
• Cyber Security and Information Security Management
• Enterprise Risk Management
• 24X7 Realtime Availability and Performance monitoring
• IT Helpdesk / Service Desk for Incident, Problem, Requests & Change Management
• IT Automation for infrastructure commissioning / decommissioning, CI/CD
• Site Reliability Engineering for on-prem and SaaS applications
• Development, Maintenance, Operations and Project Support
• Roadmap planning and execution
• Platform Engineering (On-Prem, IaaS, PaaS)
• Backup and Recovery, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management.
Our Areas of Expertise include:
• ERP - SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, Oracle Cloud ERP, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
• CRM – Success Factors, Salesforce
• Manged services on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
• End User computing (Desktops and Telephony)
• E-commerce, Middleware, supporting monolithic and micro service-based apps.
• Vulnerability Management, threat detection and remediation
• IT Transformation and Modernization Lift-and-Shift, Re-Platform, Re-Engineer
Why Hire us as your RIAM Consulting Service Providers
As your trusted partner among IT strategy consulting firms, our team members are here to help you evaluate your organization’s current IT system and process. With our robust practices and decades of IT consulting applications, our consultants will conduct discovery and provide a comprehensive report that includes our findings and opportunities for further optimization. Our team will collaborate with you to develop a custom strategic plan for your organization’s unique requirements and outcomes.